PRIVATE LOWER EAST SIDE FOOD TOUR
*Price of tour does not include food. We feel that why pay for a food tour that includes food you might not be interested in eating. This way you pay for what you want to sample and you can share the food. It is recommended to bring cash. Some eateries do not accept credit cards and they might have a minimum to put on charge card. Tastings range from $1.00 to $5.00 per tasting.
(some places are closed on certain days)
- Yonah Schimmel Knish
- Economy Candy – an old fashioned candy store
- The Pickle Guys (closed Saturday)
- Kossars Bialys -Bagels and Pletzel
- Doughnut Plant – home of the square doughnut
- Katz’s Deli – we do not go inside if too crowded.
- Russ and Daughters
Meet up location steps of Sara D. Roosevelt Park on E. Houston between Forsythe and Chrystie St.. We do not end where we start.
Duration | 2 hours 30 min.
Activity Level | Moderate
*Price of food is not included in tour price
Gratuities are greatly appreciated.
To arrange date and time please click contact us button below